I'm not much for penetration when I masturbate, don't get me wrong -when I need a thorough solo-boning I'll bring out all of the stops but usually it's just my good old Veronica (Hitachi rechargeable Vibe) that gets me through the long nights. But there are those nights... and I think most people know what I mean, you practically rip off your clothing and enjoy the buffet of orgasms possible with your toy collection, veggies or otherwise. My go to for those nights is without a doubt Fun Factory's Magnum dildo. It is incredibly smooth, shaped beautifully and makes my vagina (recently named the devil cave) very very happy.
Since my employment in a sex store, I've seen a lot of dildos... a lot and there is worlds of differences between them that is really important to consider when buying yourself a new one. For me, I always look for a phallic but not life-like dildo, that it's good quality, will last forever and can be used for multiple types of play and the magnum is so far my favorite on the dildo-tastic market.
1. Phallic but not life-like: Everyone is different what preference they have on this front but for me the shape of the toy must be functional, classy and easily cleaned. The Magnum is one solid piece of 100% medical-grade silicone (meaning that soap and water cleans it beautifully) and the shape is great for following the natural anatomy of the female body for penetration. Not too soft to be floppy (too many floppy cock jokes here) but not too firm to be painful. I usually recommend using water-based lubricants with this one- my favorite being Sutil!
2. Quality: The elegant design makes me feel like I am treating my pussy like a princess that deserves quality but also functionality. While the price tag on this sucker is steep at $89.99 (plus taxes), you'd not have to buy another dildo for ages because the materials it is made out of is so luxuriously durable and sturdy for the long hall.
3. Multiple Uses: So this can be just a basic dildo- insert into your snatch and ride like you're in the rodeo but the possibilities are infinitely more awesome then just that! It has a suction cup base so putting the dong onto a smooth surface like a wall or in the shower (so gooood) can really spice up your fun time. It is also strap-on harness compatible with the flared base and can also function as an awesome anal tool for the same reason. Furthermore, playing with this badboy with a partner can be a lot of fun too. I particularly love pairing it with either vibration onto my clit or if I want to feel really fun that day- pairing it with a vibrating butt plug.
You can even make vibration carry through the toy itself by placing a bullet or whatever your favorite vibe is against the base of the toy. Wow, is that an amazing feeling!
To be honest, I have very few criticisms for this toy. I find it incredibly irritating when companies advertise that a product is water-proof and in fact is not, but also when it is so obviously water-proof because there is literally nothing inside of it. That is the case with this toy- Fun Factory is all proud that it is water-proof and it is just a single piece of well shaped, orgasm-polooza making silicone goodness- no batteries required. More of a pet-peeve then a real criticism but something to be critical about any time you are researching a sex toy.
Otherwise, I wish it was a little long so that some of it can be used as a handle. At times it is awkward when you want to get that hard pounding happening and have to grasp onto the little base. My tiny ass hands are still not small enough to be able to get a cervix busting speed and power with the base. Though a good alternative to this problem is using a wall to bounce onto. Oh and you've got to try your coffee table too, perfect height... trust me, just clean before your guest come over next.
Lastly, I wish the price was not as expensive only because I think everyone should have this toy but when you consider how many cheap toys you'll end up buying during the time you'd have this guy- it turns into a deal in the long-run.
Overall, I love this toy and this company. They have many products that are not only beautifully made but thoughtfully shaped to what the body wants.
Top marks for this dildo!
- For vaginal and anal use
- At 18 cm it is the second largest DILDO from FUN FACTORY
- The curved tip with a glans shape stimulates the g-spot or prostate
- The wide base pleasures the surrounding erogenous zones and makes MAGNUM 100% safe for anal
- Smooth surface and sleek design
- Firm, yet pleasantly flexible silicone shaft
- Special suction base that allows the MAGNUM to adhere to smooth surfaces and walls
- Suitable for use with a harness
- 100% medical-grade silicone
All FUN FACTORY toys are invented, developed, designed AND produced in Bremen, Germany.