Hemp Artisan Soap
A handcrafted soap created in small batches to deliver the highest quality luxury in natural body cleansing.
Use for shaving and a shampoo as well as a daily cleansing bar for all skin types.
Directions: keep soap on well drained dish to last longer. Use for shaving as well as a daily cleansing bar for all skin types.
Active Ingredients Function:
- Organic Sunflower Oil: a light textured and nourishing oil suitable for all skin types. Moisturizing while leaving no residue its high Vitamin E content softens and protects while restoring balance to combination skins.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: a protective and emollient butter that helps the skin to prevent moisture loss while softening and lubricating the skin.
- Mango Seed Butter: Natural emollient, wound healing and skin regenerative, helpful for dry, rough skin conditions and reputed to help with skin cell regenerative activity.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is has a high oleic acid content is a good skin cell regenerator that helps soften, protect and hydrate the skin.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil: hemp oil comes from the Cannabis Sativa or hemp plant and contains no psychoactive properties. Hemp oils are perfectly suited for skin, hair and whole body care due to its impressive essential fatty acid (EFA) profile, making it moisturizing, corrective and replenishing in skin care for all skin types. It is the balance of the polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, linoleic acid, and gamma linolenic (GLA) that are rare in other vegetable oils that make hemp oil one of the most impressive oils for skin health.
- CBD Infusion 6%: CBD is extracted and separated from specific varieties of cannabis, often known as hemp. Chemically, CBD is one of 80+ chemical substances known as cannabinoids, which are all found in the cannabis plant. CBD is the second most abundant compound in hemp, typically representing up to 40% of its extracts. CBD itself is a powerful antioxidant, meaning it protects the skin from free radicals like UV rays, smoke, and environmental pollutants. Free radicals lead to wrinkles and fine lines, but antioxidants protect our skin from this damage and help fight the effects of aging. Hemp oil contains many components, including cannabinoids like cannabidiol (CBD), vitamins, and minerals, that have a bevy of health benefits. When hemp oil is applied topically, it is absorbed directly through the skin. Cannabinoid receptors are located throughout the skin, the body’s largest organ, making CBD a potential therapy for a range of conditions, from dry skin to skin cancer. Because it is applied right to trouble areas, the CBD hemp oil works directly where needed most and isn’t absorbed into the bloodstream.
Essential oils and their combinations create a synergistic healing that can address many skin conditions and problems.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Ylang Ylang has a soothing exotic aroma that helps to reduce stress. Clarifies and balances all skin types.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: The gentle comforting aroma of orange is nurturing to the spirit and promotes skin clarity and balance. It relieves congestion and unclogs pores while it helps the skin to detoxify, without being drying. A good skin tonic for all skin types, particularly combination, dry and mature. Effective against dermatitis.
- Benzoin Essential Oil: Benzoin is good to help soothe and heal a variety of skin disorders and is anti inflammatory. It is a grounding, uplifting and sedative.
Keep in a cool dry place till ready to use.
Will keep for 18 months.
Vegan and Cruelty free.
All ingredients sourced fair trade and sustainable