How to clean your stroker
How to clean your stroker
Proper cleaning of your stroker is essential to maintain hygiene and prolong its lifespan. Regular cleaning helps prevent the growth of bacteria and mold, and it ensures that your stroker remains safe for future use. Here's how to clean your stroker effectively:
1. Immediate Cleaning After Use: As soon as you're done using your stroker, it's best to clean it promptly to prevent any fluids from drying and becoming difficult to remove.
2. Disassemble If Possible: If your stroker is designed with removable parts, such as caps or inserts, disassemble it according to the manufacturer's instructions. This makes cleaning more thorough and effective.
3. Rinse with Warm Water: Begin by rinsing the stroker under warm, running water to remove any lubricant, bodily fluids, or debris. Make sure to rinse both the exterior and the interior thoroughly.
4. Use Mild Soap or Toy Cleaner: Apply a small amount of mild, unscented soap specifically designed for cleaning sex toys or use a specialized toy cleaner. Gently lather and clean the interior and exterior surfaces of the stroker.
5. Clean the Interior Texture: If your stroker has textured features on the inside, such as ridges or bumps, ensure that you clean these areas well. You can use a soft brush or your fingers to clean these textured parts.
6. Rinse Thoroughly: After using soap or toy cleaner, rinse the stroker again under warm water to ensure that no residue remains. Make sure all soap or cleaner is thoroughly removed.
7. Drying: Allow the stroker to air dry completely before reassembling or storing it. Place it in a well-ventilated area to speed up the drying process.
8. Powdering (Optional): If your stroker is made from certain materials like TPE, it might benefit from the application of a renewing powder after it's completely dry. This helps maintain the texture and prevent it from becoming sticky over time.
9. Storage: Once completely dry, store your stroker in a cool, dry, and discreet location. Some strokers come with storage bags or containers to keep them clean and protected.
10. Regular Maintenance: Clean your stroker before and after every use to ensure it remains in good condition and safe for use.
Remember that each stroker might have specific care instructions provided by the manufacturer. Always refer to these instructions for the best cleaning practices. Proper cleaning and maintenance not only ensure your safety and well-being but also extend the lifespan of your stroker for continued enjoyment.
Subscribe today and get 10% off your first purchase
Sign up today and we'll send you a 10% discount code towards your first purchase. Some restrictions apply.