FREE CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING OVER $99
Choosing the right butt toy can be a personal and sometimes intimidating process, but there are a few things to consider when making your selection. Here are some tips to help you choose the right butt toy:
1. Size and shape: When it comes to anal toys, size and shape matter. It's important to choose a toy that is the right size and shape for your body and level of experience. A smaller toy, such as a butt plug, can be a good starting point, while a larger toy, such as an anal dildo, may be more appropriate for those with more experience. Consider the shape of the toy as well, as different shapes can provide different sensations and stimulation.
2. Material: Butt toys come in a variety of materials, including silicone, glass, metal, and more. It's important to choose a material that is safe and comfortable for your body. Silicone toys are a popular choice as they are hypoallergenic, non-porous, and easy to clean.
3. Features: Butt toys can come with a range of features, such as vibration, suction, and remote control. Consider which features you are interested in and how they might enhance your experience.
4. Lubrication: When using a butt toy, it's important to use plenty of lubricant to reduce friction and increase comfort. Consider whether the toy is compatible with your preferred lubricant and how much lubricant you may need.
5. Safety: Safety is crucial when it comes to butt toys. Look for toys that have a flared base or a retrieval cord to prevent the toy from getting lost inside your body.
Remember to take your time when selecting a butt toy, and don't be afraid to experiment to find what works best for you. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions and use caution to prevent injury or discomfort.
When it comes to using anal toys, hygiene is very important to prevent the spread of infections and bacteria. Here are some tips to ensure proper hygiene when using anal toys:
1. Clean your toys before and after use: Make sure to clean your anal toys with warm water and soap before and after each use. You can also use toy cleaner specifically designed for sex toys. Pay special attention to any ridges, bumps or crevices on the toy.
2. Use a water-based lubricant: Using a water-based lubricant during anal play can help reduce the risk of injury and make it more comfortable. Avoid using oil-based lubricants, as they can damage some types of toys and make them less effective over time.
3. Wash your hands: Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after using anal toys. This helps to prevent the spread of bacteria.
4. Avoid sharing toys: Sharing anal toys with others can increase the risk of spreading infections. It's best to keep your toys to yourself or use a condom over the toy if you plan to share it.
5. Know when to replace your toys: Over time, anal toys can become worn, damaged or less effective. Replace your toys if they become damaged or if they start to deteriorate.
6. Practice safe sex: If you plan to switch from anal play to vaginal play or vice versa, make sure to clean the toy thoroughly or use a new toy to prevent the spread of bacteria.
By following these hygiene tips, you can ensure a safe and enjoyable anal play experience.
Anal beads are a type of sex toy designed for anal stimulation. They typically consist of a series of small, round beads strung together on a cord or flexible shaft. The beads vary in size and are designed to be gradually inserted into the anus, one at a time, before being removed in a similar manner. The sensation of inserting and removing the beads can be pleasurable and can create a unique experience for the user. Some people also enjoy the feeling of the beads being left in place, or being slowly pulled out during orgasm.
As with any anal toy, it's important to use anal beads safely and carefully. Using plenty of lubrication, starting with smaller beads, and stopping if there is any discomfort are all important steps. It's also important to clean and sterilize
the beads before and after use to avoid the risk of infection.