Water-based Lubricants are body-safe and compatible with condoms/latex and silicone toys. These formulas are easy to clean up and won't stain your sheets.
Silicone Lubricants are long-lasting and marvelous for stroking, foreplay, and shower fun. Unfortunately, these formulas can stain your sheets and are generally incompatible with silicone toys.
Oil-Based Lubricants are great but are NOT latex condom compatible and should be kept away from latex clothing.
Thick formulas are best for anal lubrication.
There are several reasons why people may choose to use lubricant during sexual activities:
- Comfort: Lubricant can reduce friction and discomfort during sexual activities, making them more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Pleasure: Lubricant can enhance the sensations experienced during sexual activities, making them more pleasurable. Read more
Here are some of the benefits of using lubricant during sexual activities:
- Reduces friction: Lubricant can reduce friction during sexual activities, which can make them more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone involved.
- Enhances pleasure: Lubricant can enhance the sensations experienced during sexual activities, making them more pleasurable. Read more
Choosing the right lubricant can be important to make sure you have an enjoyable and safe sexual experience. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a lubricant:
- Type of lubricant: There are three main types of lubricants - water-based, silicone-based, and oil-based. Water-based lubricants are the most common and are safe to use with condoms and sex toys. Silicone-based lubricants are longer-lasting than water-based lubricants but may not be compatible with some sex toys. Oil-based lubricants are not recommended for use with condoms as they can cause them to break.
- Sensitivity: If you or your partner have sensitive skin, it's important to choose a lubricant that is gentle and non-irritating. Look for lubricants that are hypoallergenic and free from added fragrances and dyes. Read more
When buying lubricant, there are several things to consider to make sure you choose the right one for your needs. Here are some tips:
- Type: There are different types of lubricants, including water-based, silicone-based, oil-based, and hybrid. Water-based lubricants are the most popular and versatile, as they are safe to use with condoms and sex toys, and they are easy to clean up. Silicone-based lubricants are longer-lasting and more slippery, but they can damage some sex toys and are not safe to use with silicone-based sex toys. Oil-based lubricants are not recommended for use with condoms, as they can cause them to break. Hybrid lubricants combine water-based and silicone-based lubricants for the best of both worlds.
- Ingredients: Look for a lubricant with high-quality ingredients that are safe and non-irritating. Avoid lubricants that contain glycerin, parabens, or other potentially harmful ingredients. Read more