READ FULL REVIEW HERE
Do less AND feel more? TENGA created a series of masturbation sleeves called “SPINNERS” to do this exactly! What more could a penis owner want?
The SPINNERS have inner sleeve textures (bumps, grooves, ridges, etc.) that provide exciting sensations for partnered or solo masturbation. For those who might not be familiar, a masturbation sleeve is a type of sex toy for those with penises. They are typically made out of silicone and in a cylindrical tube shape. With the help of some lube, a masturbation sleeve slides easily over an erect penis. These toys make masturbation more effortless and provide new sensations. They can also be helpful for training to last longer in bed!
Not only do TENGA SPINNERS make stroking easier, but the spiral built into the sleeve allows it to twist around the penis like a slinky. This provides two layers of sensation - the inner sleeve texture PLUS the coil rotating around the penis! Wicked Wanda’s carries 5 different TENGA SPINNER styles offering different stimulations: Tetra, Hexa, Shell, Pixel and Beads. If you’re looking for a firmer feel with high stimulation then try the Beads model and if you’d like something milder go for the Pixel.
Make sure to use water-based lube with this sex toy so as not to degrade it ;)
How to use the TENGA SPINNER
The SPINNER is very simple and easy to use. Here’s a brief breakdown of how to use your SPINNER sex toy.
- Remove outer case by slightly twisting and lifting.
- Remove the SPINNER and unwrap from protective plastic
- Make sure to lubricate the inside and the insertion point of the SPINNER
- Insert and enjoy. Holding near the tip of the SPINNER while stroking maximises the twisting sensation of the product.
Once used, the product can be cleaned and dried using the SPINNER casing.
- Carefully pull back the rim of the SPINNER to clean the interior.
- Wash under running lukewarm water and mild/neutral soap.
- Remove the bottom of the SPINNER case with a slight twist and pull to give access to the clear drying segment of the casing.
- Place the SPINNER in the clear drying segment and allow to air dry. It can take up to 48 hours to fully air dry.
Please note, unlike other TENGA products, the SPINNER is not designed to be fully inverted, so please only pull back to clean the interior as much as is necessary.